Anyone can join this Secret Santa! Read to apply!Ho Ho Hello everyone!
A few of you asked if I was going to be hosting a Secret Santa again this year. Here's your answer!"But Ash, it's November."
Well it's better to start sooner rather than later, isn't it?!
As it has been for the past three or so years (and written above) anyone can join this Secret Santa! It's not limited to watchers or anything like that, because this is a special time where everyone can give and receive bundles of holiday cheer!
- To qualify, your DeviantArt page must be active! (Must have submitted a deviation this past month of November!)
- If you think you'll have/know you'll have a problem finishing your part, let me know sooner rather than later! We don't want anyone left without a Santa!
- If you are able to be a Santa for more than one person, mention it in your comment!
- I cannot keep track of every participant's wishlist! When approved for entry, you must make a journal/Sta.sh entry so your Santa can have easy access!
- You MUST put serious effort into your gift! That means don't leave things for the last second and don't make a scribble and call it done (if you know you'll have a problem finishing by the deadline, again, let me know). Some Santas work very hard to make people happy, and they deserve a heartfelt gift themselves!
- Other deviants/Artslaves cannot draw your submission for you. (Pretend you're a Santa with no elves!)
- No NSFW lists. Sorry!
Have another question? Send a note!
How to Apply:
1) Leave a comment on this journal saying you'd like to participate (of course)! If you are able to Santa for more than one Deviant (in case someone drops out), include this as well!
2) Your page will be checked to make sure you're an active deviant. When you're approved, write up a wishlist and link it in your reply. The comment string should look like this:
>[Your comment asking to participate]
>[My comment approving you]
>[Your comment with a link to your Wishlist!]
3) You will be added as a Secret Santa with a link to your Wishlist! I will literally be pulling your names from a hat to assign you to your giftee. Icons with a next to them have volunteered to Santa for more than one person if needed (this is mostly for myself to keep track).
4) Gifts will be revealed on Christmas Day/Night! (That is to say December 25th in America)
The DEADLINE for entering this Secret Santa is 12:00am EST on December 1st
That is exactly 1 week
from today. Tell your friend, tell your dog, tell your friend's dog! Santas will receive their assignments on the day of December 1st. I will also be putting myself as a Santa, so I guess THAT'S a thing and you may get art from me as well! I suppose the only downside is that I'll know who my Santa is- but hopefully that won't ruin my Santa's fun!
Thank you all for reading, and see you on the flip side!
Santas At The Ready